| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenieba in February is very hot at 29.1 °C (84.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.3 °C (99.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenieba February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kenieba, Mali
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenieba: